R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a great price OTD for 06 R6
around west pam beach FL or out 20 to 50 miles. I don't care.
Greater Yamaha asked for 10,600 OTD for all black.

·
Registered
224 Posts
why dont you pre order your bike at a shop here in NE, and then ride it down to FL. could be a fun ride, and frankly we always get the bikes cheeper mainly because we can only really ride at most 6 if your hard 7 months out of the year :thumbdown

·
'06 50th Anniversary
902 Posts
don't know about the states, but i managed to get the 50th Anni for the same price as the regulars!

negotiation skills
i spent all day calling around i just have to drive 25 mns out of my way to get it

still
or i would have gotten the blue

call around, when you find somebody thats even a LITTLE cheaper, call someone else, give them the contact info, and theyll match it and either give you incentives or even a lower price

·
Hi , How are ya
3,512 Posts
mine is 10279 otd for anniversary edition thats w/ yes warranty

·
Fire Wrench Dammit!!!
3,322 Posts
^ looks like the 05s are gona hold value decently then.. 10k+ for a 600 DAMN!!!

·
Banned
1,456 Posts
Damn...Florida is fucking crazy....I hate it here, lol.

·
a.k.a LiquidR1
1,178 Posts
getting mine for $8800 plus tax and title. $9400ish out the door.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank for all the help. I call North miami Yamaha. I put $1000 down
and I got the Blue R6 for $9,421 OTD that what I paid for my 05 R6
a year ago. all the other Yamaha store in FL won't 10,600 OTD...LOL!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Mr. Azim said:
don't know about the states, but i managed to get the 50th Anni for the same price as the regulars!

negotiation skills
i spent all day calling around i just have to drive 25 mns out of my way to get it

still
or i would have gotten the blue

call around, when you find somebody thats even a LITTLE cheaper, call someone else, give them the contact info, and theyll match it and either give you incentives or even a lower price

Hey I'm from Mississauga too. Where did you end up finding that deal? I was thinking of gettin the new 06 R6 or R1. Did you go to cycle world or mcbride?

·
Registered
41 Posts
You can do what I did and call every dealership in the state and start using one against the other until you finally yield the best deal for yourself. It does help to have some good negotiating skills since most dealers will bargain with you and all you have to do is ASK !!!! :thumbup

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Ha, expect to pay way over MSRP in Florida
Bullshit. Just becuase you got ripped a new one from the "House of theives" doesn't necessarily mean that state as a whole is a bunch of rip off's.

Call eric from http://www.arspowersports.com/ . Bought my k5 for 9997.00 otd, my buddy got his 05' r6 for 7800 otd and my boss got his 05' 750 for 9000 otd.

You can expect to pay 8900 to 9300 otd for an 06' r6, and that's not fot the "s" version. :lol

·
Registered
24 Posts
ClemsonsR6 said:
Jesus Christ!!! 10K for a 600....I hope they used some KY. Me personally, I got mine for about 8 grand OTD. :D
Did you buy yours from performance yamaha in seneca? You are talking 2006 right? I remember talking them down on my 2004 and got it for $7600.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts