1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I will not eat cat poop!
4,370 Posts
Great read. Thanks, Sara. :thumbup

·
Givin you the business
1,624 Posts
I think that's a lesson for any kid coming up, even for me. You can't be a ... you've got to be able to work with your team, and you can't throw everybody under the bus.
Hahaha. You can't be a asshol --- i mean you have to able to work with your team... yeah that's it. :lol

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Good article. Thanks, Sara.

Cliffnotes for you lazy bastards:

Hayden is smarter than you think.
Some changes in the new Honda, mostly with the chassis.
Every bike has chatter, it's not going away, and riders have to ride around it.
Hayden almost beat the piss out of Biaggi.
Hayden isn't a strong tester.
Pushing to hard = crash.
Europeans are whining about Laguna Seca.
Hayden's hanging out with this brothers in Florida.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Good article :thumbup

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
asphaltpilot said:
Cliffnotes for you lazy bastards
Appreciated, thanks :lol

Good read. Nicky is well spoken and knows what to say. He is a modern-day racer, and will probably be WC some day soon.

·
fok mi
169 Posts
Interesting article. I get the idea that he has great respect for all riders in the paddock. He choose the majority of his words wisely which makes his sponsors very happy in the professional attitude he portrays

·
kid in a sandbox
1,752 Posts
great read. hayden is a good man and i would love to see him on top. hayden's mind set is so focused and determined that i have the feeling that it is in his reach. next season is gonna be great. the grid line-up has never been better and is gonna make for some awesome races for the history books. can't wait.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hayden is a great rider, it's just too bad he is on a Honda :)

I got to meet him (along with Rossi, Edwards, Doohan, Simoncelli, Stoner and a few other 250 riders) at Phillip island and he was a genuinely nice guy....He was getting a little pissed off with everone asking for photos all the time but was more than happy to have a chat with me....

I have a lot of respect for him and hope he does well in 2007 (2006 is a writeoff as Rossi will still be around haha)

Russ

·
To the Track Stat!!!
1,473 Posts
Good read, thanks Sara.

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
very good article. i like how Nicky doesn't use real big words. big words hurt my brain :wink

·
Registered
804 Posts
great read! when I first got interested in the MotoGP I thought Hayden was a stuck up kid, but time has changed and I am starting to root for him. Hes a good guy and I wish him the best for 06! I hope he will be the 1 that gives Vale a run for his money. He is the only rider that I see that is seriously stepping up his game. This year was just to easy for Vale.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts