R6 Message Net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On the way to work... People driving like tards... aggravating me to no end... I punch it- go around fucktard #10,000 that instance, proceed thru intersection, get lasered by a motorcycle cop...

50 in a 35 :banghead

That is all.

·
Registered
252 Posts
fight it, the judge and everyone else doesn't want to waste time on you, get it changed to something else and get a lesser fine. i have.

·
Stock Tiip ARIO!
1,625 Posts
Yea, all ways fight the ticket and point out your driving record is very good for a R6 speed demon

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
always fight tickets, Trust me, our courts our so backed up here, they want yo to fight tickets, talk with any cop down here and they always tell yea to fight it,

·
She actually bought it!
1,301 Posts
i didnt know motorcycle cops took the time to laser people... you were on your bike?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
fought mine, got the money and points chopped in half. Always fight, the worst they can do is leave the ticket as is.

·
Tochos
997 Posts
I always see motorcycle cops lasering peeps. Seems like I only see them doing it here in California, I dont think I have seen a cop in car sitting with a laser for a long time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
when you people say fight it, do you mean go to court and conests or work a deal with the prosecuting attorning before court?

·
Enormous Member
411 Posts
Yeah, had the same problem not too long ago, almost same situation. Kicked it to go around slowpoke moron I had been following for miles, got zapped 72 in a 45.

I usually try and cut a deal with the PA before court, though on the last one I took traffic school before court, showed up with my completion certificate, and pretty much threw myself at the mercy of the court. Worked pretty well. Got out of it for just a processing fee and court costs, no points. $150 or so.

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
always always always plea not guilty. (if you have the time) i learnd this about 5 years ago. ive gotten every ticket dropped. because the officer didn't show for the trial. YES they could ask for an extention, but the courts want you off their calender. they dont want MORE work. so if you have at least a semi-clean record and supposing your court system isnt super small, you have a very good chance of having the ticket dropped.

i've had 3 tickets dropped this way. hasnt failed me yet! :)

·
Fire Wrench Dammit!!!
3,322 Posts
^ and every time ive done that the officer was there. I usually have just worked a deal w/ the soliciter and get the fine reduced and then plead nolo.

Then again, my AF recruiter wrote me a nice letter for my recent tickets, and all but three were dropped. I had 7 all pending at the same time.

Oh, and you live in cali. You should easily be able to get outa the ticket. You guys can write in to contest the ticket, and all these places will fight for you guys.

·
Registered
400 Posts
i just got a ticket for 70 km/h in a 50 km/h zone which is 50m/h in a 30m/h

he lowered it from 80 to 70. Can i do anything. It was 3 points and a 95 CAD dollar fine. i was passing as everyone else lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts