R6 Message Net banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
I have faith that the powers that be (not VS) will make good on the getting the board back to what it was and how it should be. If it doesn't happen, there's plenty of knowledge on here to start a new board. It's that simple.

Give the mods and admins time. It took God 7 days to create the heavens and the Earth, so it may take 8 or 9 to get this place back to normal.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
^:lol

we are going to do everything that we can to get it back to as close as it was before the change.

two things that will not change are that the ads will always be there (but not nsfw ones) and the site will be owned by a corporate entity.

the ads can be eliminated by using ad blocking software for ff or ie.

the corporate entity there isn't much that can be done about it. and you'll have to decide which is the lesser of two evils: the board is being owned by a trust fund myspace bitch or owned by a guy who represents himself as a member of the community but all the while is robbing raffles/donations and then letting the site crumble into oblivion. we'd have loved the rational third option of a new "in house" admin stepping in but according to BigDeezul, getting rid of Och wasn't really an option without buying him out in a major $$ way.

one other thing. while corporate ownership sucks on some levels (mostly emotionally driven opinionated levels...) it MAY have advantages in the form of better/more frequent raffles, r6 events, contests...trackdays...who knows? we'll see.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
WOW!!! What the fu*k happened here. I took a couple days to install a new OS and the board has changed completely! What the fu*k. That son of a bit*h Ochlorocacracy sold us out. What a piece of sh*t. I could tell that dude was a douchebag way before Hooli gave him this place. Dirty piece of sh*t. I could always tell he was a co*ksucker but I NEVER saw THIS coming.

·
Registered
869 Posts
WOW!!! What the fu*k happened here. I took a couple days to install a new OS and the board has changed completely! What the fu*k. That son of a bit*h Ochlorocacracy sold us out. What a piece of sh*t. I could tell that dude was a douchebag way before Hooli gave him this place. Dirty piece of sh*t. I could always tell he was a co*ksucker but I NEVER saw THIS coming.
Are you upset? :lol

·
Registered
671 Posts
In case it got missed in the other thread.

Seth,

You have a lot of nerve calling people out and talking shit about a possible move of members to a new board.

Letting Kyle spend 12 hours on his birthday working and all.

Asshat.

:thumbup

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
wow i missed that huh? i missed how lodac said he wanted to start a new site and i said it wasn't a bad idea but that he should wait and see what happens here before jumping ship and he said peace out and went ahead and did it before getting his site to be stable or to have any content or aesthetic presence and before even giving this shit a chance over here? is that what i missed? kyle SHOULD have taken the day off for his birthday and should have sat on his hands like the rest of us to see what will become of this place before he kowtowed to the water cooler mob and got himself so sick he wound up in the hospital. I certainly didn't push him into starting his site in a frenzy and I certainly didn't force him to push it to online when he did. QUITE the opposite i told him to chill the fuck out. get your facts straight being an alarmist and a conspiracy rabble rouser. why don't you give it a rest shane?

·
Registered
50 Posts
HHHHHMMMMMMMMMM,

I don't spend much time here, but my son does and we use this forum to communicate and exchange pics while he is at school so my opinion doesn't count for much.

People have always been afraid of change. Yea, the ads ruin the site, but on the forum I belong to I have found it handy to have access to their websites at my fingertips when I need info or to price something. You can get used to it. The format is different, but if these mods are good geeks, they can modify this site to be better than it was before. I mean really how much money do you have invested in this site.

Since I have so few posts here, I know it doesn't mean much coming from me, but give these guys a chance and try to support them in what they do. They have asked for a week. That is not unreasonable. They seem willing to work with you, so give them a chance.

My .02 cents

DJ802005's dad

·
Registered
113 Posts
wow i missed that huh? i missed how lodac said he wanted to start a new site and i said it wasn't a bad idea but that he should wait and see what happens here before jumping ship and he said peace out and went ahead and did it before getting his site to be stable or to have any content or aesthetic presence and before even giving this shit a chance over here? is that what i missed? kyle SHOULD have taken the day off for his birthday and should have sat on his hands like the rest of us to see what will become of this place before he kowtowed to the water cooler mob and got himself so sick he wound up in the hospital. I certainly didn't push him into starting his site in a frenzy and I certainly didn't force him to push it to online when he did. QUITE the opposite i told him to chill the fuck out. get your facts straight being an alarmist and a conspiracy rabble rouser. why don't you give it a rest shane?

maybe you should take a little look-see at it now.

and are you serious? he worked himself into the hospital???!!! :wtf damn.

·
Registered
671 Posts
maybe you should take a little look-see at it now.

and are you serious? he worked himself into the hospital???!!! :wtf damn.

he did. and it started with the offer of a domain from some peoples. who then decided after he had already put a good bit of time in that they were having second thoughts.

Call me what you want seth, just dont be a hypocrite.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
those aren't the facts shane. what i'd like to do is ACTUALLY call you and i'll talk to you about it "in person". pm me your #.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts