R6 Message Net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Happiness starts @ 8k RPM
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The old thread needed cleaning up. I'd really like to help someone out that is looking to trade their bike in to get a liter bike. It would be easier just to trade without having to give money to a stealership. Here is what I have

2005 YZF-R1 Raven
5900 miles
Swingarm Spools
Puig DB Windscreen (Dark Smoke)
Shogun frame sliders
all signals and plate bracket removed (still have them though)
Race baffles

The bike is immaculate. These pics are a couple months old, but the bike looks exactly the same. I'd really like to trade down into an R6 because I want to start going to more track days next season and hopefully soon start racing WERA or CMRA. This bike has been very well taken care of. It is always put on stands (front and rear) when it is parked at my house and its always garaged (it kicked my truck out :thumbup ). The oil has been changed several times at 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3800, 4500, 5300 and ill change it again before I sell or trade it.

What Im looking for is:

-2003-2005 R6 in good condition (modded or stock) plus some cash. I'd rather get an '03 then an '05 just because I can get more cash back to put towards a race bike.

or any other fuel injected 600cc bike.

If you would like to look at more pics, check here:
http://dfwls1.com/hosting/thumbnails.php?album=79&page=2

Contact Info:

e-mail: [email protected]
AIM: Bottlerocket91LX
MSN: [email protected]
Y!: [email protected]

·
Monkey ****in a Coconut
113 Posts
I have an 05 Raven would be up for trade if you cant find an 03 you like. Most of the mods are in my sig. I also have a full set of unpainted bodywork (minus front fender) that would go with it. Keep me in mind and email me at [email protected] if you have any interest and we can talk about [email protected] or AIM - oudimorgan

·
student/pilot/boyfriend:(
3,174 Posts
I've got an 05 no bodywork, ss lines, and slicks with 3500 miles. Its got a dented tank but If you wana this might be the way to go PM me.

It was/ is going to be my backup bike.

·
can't get enough
256 Posts
did you already trade your bike? if not i have a 03' r6 with about 4800 miles on it...black with flames. how much do you want after the trade?

·
^s Own The Messagenet
1,123 Posts
I've always wanted a Raven R1 but settled for the Raven R6 as my first bike.

Hope all goes well. Beautiful bike.

·
Happiness starts @ 8k RPM
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Good choice on not going for the R1 for your first bike. Have fun and be safe, that R6 isnt exactly the most docile thing on the road.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts