R6 Message Net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
AFM #930
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi, I’m selling my universal front Pitbull stand. This model makes it very easy to lift the front end of your bike to do any type of maintenance (or for winter storage). It goes under the triple clamps making it easy to lift the motorcycle up (great for removing wheels, forks, or any other maintenance items). It’s simply a “must have” for any motorcycle enthusiast. The reason I’m selling it is because I currently have too many stands lying around the garage and I simply want to consolidate my things.

To make this a complete package I’ll include a universal rear stand (not Pitbull) so you’re getting two stands with this deal (front and rear). The rear stand is for non-spooled bikes and is in great condition. I’d rather have someone else put these tools to good use versus collecting dust in my garage. Even with two bikes I don’t use them as much as I should.

Let my loss be your gain. I’m asking $150 obo. I can accommodate shipping but I prefer to deal with someone locally for logistical reasons.

Here’s a picture of the how the stand looks like. *** Please note that this is not the actual stand (mine is in much better condition). I barrowed this image and merely using it to show you the type of front stand it is. Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
As mentioned it lifts from the steering stem.

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
The steering head stands are the shit if you plan on working on your bike. I use the fork lift stand at the track beacuse they are easier to use, but they dont allow you to do as much maintence.

·
AFM #930
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ThisR6 said:
Where are you located and what brand is the rear stand?

I'm located in the SF Bay Area (San Jose to be exact). The rear stand it a non-spooled type (like the LP stands).

·
AFM #930
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for your interest but the stands are tentatively sold. I'll post up if the buyer backs out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts