R6 Message Net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought these boots at the ski and snowboard show and then found another pair I liked better. I've only worn these around my condo and they've never been used outdoors. Retail for these boots are $230 and I bought them on sale for $150 plus taxes.

The Freestyle™, a lightweight, flexible boots, delivers serious performance for progressing riders. The heat-moldable Imprint™ 2 EVA liner offers a great out-of-the-box fit with the added rebound and response of PU energy panels. With a unique old-school basketball shoe look, the Freestyle will give you style both on and off the mountain.

Freatures:

Synthetic Leather and Textile Shell with Reinforced Toe Lacing
3-Part Outsole with EVA Cushioning and Rubber Ice Spikes
3D® Molded Tongue
Imprint 2 EVA Liner with PU Energy Panels
Inner Cuff Lacing Harness
Molded EVA Footbed
Charcoal/ Light Grey

Selling for $150 CDN obo

I bought these hoping they would fit but unfortunately they don't (box says size 3-8 mens 4-9 womens) I wear a size 8.5 and they're just a little too small. These bindings are awesome! I'm just looking to get back some money so I can get the right size.

Here's the info from Burton...

Burton Cartel Snowboard Bindings 2006
New in the box with all mounting hardware and discs, instructions.
Small Camel and Grey Color
Small fits a Men's 3-8 US.
US Women's 4-9

MSRP: $209.95 US

Rule the freestyle underworld.

From slow-roasting spins to heating up handrails, the Cartel™ transfers power and precision from boots to board when you’re linking multiple tricks. The highly responsive Team Skyback®, the tallest hi-back in the line, and the super strong, lightweight baseplate offers uncompromised snow sensitivity and comfort. We also added Pressure Distribution Feet™ to the baseplate for improved weight displacement, less topsheet damage and increased energy transfer to the board.

Short-fiber, glass-reinforced nylon baseplate with Gapless Baseplate Padding™ and tool-free adjustable Gas Pedal™
Team Skyback with removable locking QuickFLAD™ and true OTT™ EVA padding
Pre-curved, triple-axis telescoping Superstrap™ and Capstrap™
Smooth Glide™ buckles with polished, aluminum levers and quick release gate

Pics

As you can see they retail for $210 US, I'm looking to get $200 CDN obo...
Again these are brand new!

Pm me if you're interested.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
i got some buddies that broad, ill pass on the word for yea

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cool, thanks.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
my buddy is gettin his locally off a friend, i told him about it but he wasn't interested, sorry

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no worries, thanks for asking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts