R6 Message Net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Who's Ya Daddy???
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the sale of my R6 this week:(, I have some clothing that I want to get rid of as I'm giving up bikes for a few years while I sort my finances out.

Therefore I have the following for sale. All pretty much in excellent condition and I'll point out any faults if present. They have all been washed or cleaned.
I'll also do deals for multiple purchases or postage reductions etc...

Additonally I have a full set of Spidi 2 piece leathers (Size 52) for sale and an Arai helmet. (Size 56) that I have not sorted the details for or finished cleaning.
So check back or PM me if you want further information.

The only non clothing item I have for sale is the following:

Yamaha R6 99-02 Sprint Pro-Race Steering Damper.

Black with fitting kit.
No bolts but you can use your existing yoke stem nut and tank bolts.
Costs around £245 new.
Price is £145 including insured delivery.

Clothing:

Oxtar TCS Evo Rx Boots - Black Size 45/10. (Although may fit 9/9.5 with thick socks).

These boots are just under 12 months old and have only covered 500 miles.
They are in excellent condition. I have the original box, tags and even the plastic wrap sheet. They are CE approved and have titanium toe slider and heel plates. The boots are very comfortable and well protective. Specs can be seen on the manufactures website.
They cost £180.
I'll accept £115 including insured delivery.

Alpinestars GP Plus gloves, All black and size medium.

Although gloves are approx 18 months old they have only been used for about 600-700 miles. They are in excellent condition with no holes, rips or tears etc.. There is a tiny dent on one of the carbon knuckles on the left hand. Courtesy of a nice chaps car door mirror. This dent will be thrown in for free . As stated they are a medium, size 8. Still have the original packaging. An excellent summer glove.
Price is £53 insured delivery included.

Genuine Yamaha Fleece - Black with Blue Stripe - US Large

The colour as in the pic below is black with a blue stripe across the chest and down the arms. There is no branding on the back only a blue stripe that goes across the back and again down the arms.
It is rare and you will probably never see another on the road, as I got this from Yamaha US. It is a over the head type and has a half zip. It is a US large and easily fits over a set of leathers. Even those with a small hump. Or if you are slightly larger in size shall we say, you can use this as a normal everyday jacket. It is approx 24 inches armpit to armpit to give you an indication of size. It has 2 side pockets and a draw string at the bottom to keep it from riding up too far. It only has been used literally a handful of times and has been washed. It has no rips, tears, holes or the fleece is not bobbled. It is as new.
Price is £45 insured delivery included.

Knox KC2000 Tour back protector - Large / 60CM

Approx 18 months old and again used for 600-700 miles. It has not been involved in any crash or accident etc.. The straps and velcro are all in excellent condition. The only fault as you can see from the pics is that the silver dye used around the individual pads has rubbed off with the heat and friction when under the leathers. It's only a colour put on top of the leather and this happend with my previous Knox protector. It is a snug and good fit and you easily forget it's on when riding. Just takes a bit of getting use to putting on under your leathers.
Price is £50 including insured delivery.

Mini Givi Magnetic Tank Bag.

I have the below mini Givi tank bag for sale. It has been used twice only and is in immaculate condition. The 4 magnets underneath are concealed under a rubber lining so it won't scratch your tank. It also comes with a strap to secure around the headstock but trust me it doesn't even move once on the tank. The strap can also be used a shoulder harness when off the bike. Athough it also has a carry handle at the top.
Given the small nature, it's still big enough to carry a mobile, wallet, house keys, smokes etc.. it has a removable velcro compartments, a main pocket and a zipped pocket to keep items a bit more secure.
The Givi badge is not scratched it's just the flash reflection on the first pic.
Price is £23 delivered.

If any interest in the above, any questions or if more pics wanted then please PM me or reply here.

Thanks

Allan

·
Who's Ya Daddy???
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Arai Quantum F Grid. Size small 55/56. - Gunmetal, Black and Blue.
Mint condition, never dropped or crashed etc...
Been cleaned, polished and desanitized.
Comes with Iridium blue/purple visor which is also non scratched (Worth £50)
and the original unused visor in a carry bag.
Price is £150 insured delivery included.

I also have a brand new and unused. Oxford Monster chain and Enigma disc/pad lock also for sale.
These retail for about £140 and is the 1.5 metre version.
The Enigma lock can be used as a padlock or on most disc rotors as a disc lock. It has a carry case and comes with 3 keys and code.
Price is £70 including insured delivery. This is a heavy item as well.

Offers on anything before I ebay the lot?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts