R6 Message Net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I have to sell this. I live in London, Ontario. Thanks for looking.

Excellent condition gear, I took great care of it. Bought everything last year and I don't have any use for it since we just had a baby and I already got rid of my bike. I paid just over $1000 for all this, I'm very picky so I didin't cheap out. Buy everything and I'll give you a special deal.

Icon Neo Dayton leather jacket - Blue/White - size 44 (fits me just right and I weight 168), has a removable inner liner for those cold days, 1 inside pocket and 2 outside pockets, adjustable waist, and zippers on wrists The leather is thick. Has protective pads on elbows and shoulders. I cleaned it and put on leather protector after every ride. $250

KBC VR-1 Helmet - Black Chrome edition with chrome shield. The chrome looks amazing, have clear shield also,very quiet. The inner liner is very soft, removable and washable, can buy new liner with different thicknes if size is not right. The size is Large (59-60cm). Has a small nick on top left corner, but besides that it's flawless and has a mirror finish that is just like new. Waxed it all the time. $150

Icon Super Duty gloves - Blue - Medium size - Most comfortable and best looking gloves out there in my opinion.

I have more pictures of all this if anyone wants.

GET IT BEFORE IT'S GONE

Call me anytime at 519-860-3428

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts