R6 Message Net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't been using it for a while. Might it sell it in a few weeks, just gauging a feel.
2002 Yamaha YZF-R6
11,000 miles.
One owner, Clean title in hand
- Michelin Pilot Sports: Front and rear - 300 miles used.
- M4 High mount exhaust slip on. Passenger pegs retained
- Ivans Jet kit
- Ignition advancer
- Velocity stacks
- 520 conversion kit. Chain and sprocket
- Red windscreen. Stock will come with bike
- SS front brake lines
- Fender eliminator
- Front flush mount signals
- Throttle grips
- Tank pad
If I remember any more i'll edit and post.
Not sure what else to add here, if any one can give any suggestions, post up.

Thanks

·
Registered
143 Posts
Seems like a slow time for bike sales to me but I'm in Ca. Might want to wait till spring/summer. Nice bike, don't sell cheap if your not in a hurt for the cash and keep in mind that first time riders might not be impressed with performance upgrades so try to find a buyer who knows his sh!t.

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Samson, This was a thread to get a feel on how much the bike would go for if I decided to sell. As for pics, I have pics of the bike pre-mod. I'll have to snap some new ones in more detail.

Thunder, I know what you're saying with the off-season. Fortunately I'm not strapped for cash and I'm contemplating selling her not for financial reasons, but merely because I haven't put much use in the past 3 years. I think I've maybe ridden her 4 times in that period. And (2) trips don't count, since I was going to get new tires put on. LOL.
Thats why I posted up in the messagenet figuring people here are much more bike educated then random ebayers or craiglist.

Thanks guys, keep it coming. Anyone with a possible price if they were to buy this specific bike?

·
Registered
134 Posts
gotcha well good luck with the sale....ive got a buddy looking for a bike within the next month or so if you werent so far away.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seems like a slow time for bike sales to me but I'm in Ca. Might want to wait till spring/summer. Nice bike, don't sell cheap if your not in a hurt for the cash and keep in mind that first time riders might not be impressed with performance upgrades so try to find a buyer who knows his sh!t.
yeah sounds about right...ill be selling my 02 in a bit, but i doubt itll be easy to find a buyer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts