1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Car: 1995 Pearl White Base Model 3000gt FWD TT 5spd
Miles: 80,xxx
Miles w/TT: 5,xxx

The good: This car has been very well taken care of. It has a few rock chips on the front end nothing major at all, the rest of the body is in awesome condition. The car is in great shape, no tears or stains in the car at all. It has a grayish/blue interior. The car is very light for a 3/s it has power windows/locks. Manual seats. The car is in amazing shape, the tires in the front are new with about 1000 miles on them. They are Nitto 555’s. The rear have about 60% tread left. The car is in amazing shape for the year it is. The car is running 14psi on a mbc.

The motor: I personally did the motor swap about 1.5 – 2 years ago for a friend. He just recently decided he didn’t want the car so I snatched it off of him. The motor had 17,000 miles on it when it was bought. I did a full 60k tune up before installing the motor. The previous owner ordered a 98 front clip so the miles are 100%, and still have the gauge cluster that came with the car. The motor has perfect compression when we installed it and it runs 100% right now. Have a lot of the receipts and will have those in my hand asap.

Modifications:
Quaif LSD (installed by a local 3si member)
South Bend DXD-F clutch
18" Konig Tantrums wheels
Eibach springs
Ground Control coilovers
KYB GR2 gas struts
Brembo cross drilled rotors
Short shifter (not sure what brand)
K&N intake
BORLA cat-back exhaust
Test pipe
SAFCII
Boost and Air/Fuel A-pillar gauges
Walbro fuel pump
Clear corners
Greddy Turbo Timer
MBC
400w PPI amp (subs were taken out by previous owner)

The Bad:
The glove box is missing 2 plastic pieces that stop it from folding all the way down, that im in search of right now. It locks just when open it falls down.
The radio is asking for a code and I haven’t gotten it from the dealer yet.

This car is in awesome shape and is very fast.

Asking $12,000, this is first come first serve, first one with money gets the car. I will ship if necessary but buyer arranges everything.

Contact info:
e-mail: [email protected]
Aim: linkinpark0726
Or pm me.

I will answer all questions asap. And can take any specialty pictures asked.

-Nick

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ronjeremy6 said:
pics of the motor?
Tomarrow, thats all the pics i had stored on the comp. im going to go get some fresh ones taken and get some pictures of it in the snow.

-Nick

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Britton said:
Shouldn't you have put in a rear axel and converted it to a true VR-4?
No, i used to have a vr-4. This is a swap to make it only fwd. This car is very light for a 3000 around 3200lbs, and is bpu. This car is pretty much a hwy car, very fast after like 60mph. Obviously if you had slicks this car could run some 1.9 60fts and pull some damn good times. This swap is rare, and its a different feel.
Less drive train = less breaking stuff

-Nick

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Britton said:
hmmm never heard of that....cool car man, you should take some pics of the turbos and whatnot

There is no point, you can't see them, i would have to take out all the intake and intercooler pipes to be able to see them.

-Nick

1 - 8 of 8 Posts