R6 Message Net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I haven't been here long and have like 1 post but I've been reading through this website for the past 3 months. I have a 01 R6 and love it to death :) ..But since I'm in a financial bind right now, I need to sell some of my motorcycle gear. What I have for sale is:

Arai Astral helmet - Size M

Joe Rocket "Supermoto" leather jacket - Size 40

Both items were purchased at the same time about 2 weeks ago. I've ridden with them no more than 5 times. Both are in excellent condition with no scrathes, marks, or anything. The helmet comes with a mirror visor that I bought for 80 bucks. I will sell that for 30 bucks. The stock clear one will go with the helmet.

I'm trying to get 325 for the jacket and 225 for the helmet. Remember, these prices are OBO. So, shoot me some offers! Thanks! I'm willing to ship as well! :wink

If you want to buy everything, I will let it all go for 500 dollars!

Now here are some pics:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Yeah. that helmet is an older model but i've always wanted it since I saw it in 2003 on the Yamaha site. I just have a helmet fetish, I guess.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wessinger03R6 said:
so wait...It comes with both visors right?
yeah, well the buyer of the helmet will get the stock clear visor. But if you want the mirror visor as well, I can let it go for an extra 20 bucks. :)

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
I'm having to pass todya...GOtta keep my truck form geting repo'd before I think of another helmet. Please don't sell... please don't sell (silently wishing to myself)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts