R6 Message Net banner

FS: 2009 Yamaha R6 $8900 OBO

6K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  CaliManDan35 
#1 ·
FOR SALE:

2009 Yamaha YZF-R6 (white/red)

2,430 miles

$8,900 Or Best Offer

I bought this bike brand new back in early February as a commuter bike. But I was recently laid off from my job and now I need the money more than I need a bike.

This R6 has been very well taken care of by me. I broke it in properly and exactly as it says to in the manual. I did not take the bike over 9,500rpms until it was completely broken in with about 1,010 miles on it. All of the other mileage has been commuting and riding casually with friends.

I did the standard 600-mile oil/filter change at exactly 600 miles.

I also just changed the oil and filter for the 2nd time at 2,229 miles with 3 quarts of Amsoil 10w-40 fully - synthetic motor oil.

The bike starts perfect, idles perfect, runs perfect, and is extremely fast when you want to get on it. There are no mechanical or electrical problems with the bike whatsoever.

MODS INCLUDE:
Fender Eliminator
Integrated Tailight kit
Passenger Peg Plugs
Tinted Windscreen
Clear Tank Pad

All of those above mentioned mods are on the bike currently...but you will also get the below mentioned items with the purchase of the bike:

Stock Windscreen
Stock fender
Stock tailight
Passenger Pegs
Aftermarket real 3x carbon fiber heel guards
Alpinestars riding gloves

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.