R6 Message Net banner

FS: 2008 R6 track and street - $7500

2K views 6 replies 1 participant last post by  mtnbike444 
#1 ·
Yup, you read that right. Trying to sell my race bike. With my job the way it is I'll probably rarely get to ride her, so it doesn't make much sense to keep such an expensive paperweight in my basement. With that said let's get to the details:

2008 Yamaha R6

* Black with factory "olive" wheels
* YCCI variable length velocity stacks for improved midrange
* Thicker front brakes and 4-way adjustable suspension front and rear
* One piece magnesium subframe
* Brand new OEM Dunlop Sportmax Qualifier tires (seriously, less than 60 miles on these)
* 2 sets of bodywork: Factory OEM plastics with all lighting (head lights, tails lights, signals, license plate bracket, you name it). Second set is eBay track plastics painted matching black with yellow number plates
* 802 miles (yes, less than 1,000 miles)
* ALWAYS garage kept. This bike has never seen rain
* Frame sliders included but not installed
* First production 600cc sportbike to reach 170mph!

I bought this bike back in November of 08, rode it once (less than 60 mile ride) and parked it in anticipation of the 2009 race season. The bike used to be a NESBA demo bike ridden by a Yamaha Rep control rider. It was NOT ridden by anyone else and was NEVER laid down. The factory bodywork is a 9.9 out of 10 and the track plastics are perfect. All I want is what I have in it, and I got a great deal when I bought it. I'm asking $7,500 firm which covers my purchase price plus the track plastics & paint job. Clear title in hand, ready to sign over. Sorry for the fuzzy pics, they were taken from my phone.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.