R6 Message Net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
a.k.a LiquidR1
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well guys, i have decided to defect honda. yes i know shame on me. Im selling to purchase the new 2008 Honda CBR 1000rr. I just cant help it. I have fallen in love with its new design and more compact styling over the R1.

So up for sale is my 2006 yamaha R1 in raven black with Gold forged aluminum Carrozzeria rims, Jardine RT-1 slip on's mated to the Akropovic Y-pipe. (power commander and quickshifter are not included in the sale). Powder coated the foot pegs gold but i also have a set of stock pegs. I still have the stock exhaust, mirrors, rear mud guard, and turn signals. The only thing i dont have is the stock wheels because i sold them.

The bike has never been wrecked or dropped in the garage and has alway been garage kept. The bike has a brand new rear Michelin Pilot Power 2CT and the front 2CT still has 60 % tread life left. Also just put a brand new front AFAM sprocket on in march (stock gearing).

Asking $7500 with 10,023 miles on the clock. I do have the title in hand.

feel free to email me at [email protected] or call 336-402-9470 and ask for Dusty

·
a.k.a LiquidR1
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?

·
a.k.a LiquidR1
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
come on i know some of you guys have to be in the market for a R1

·
a.k.a LiquidR1
1,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sold

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.