R6 Message Net banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics here: http://good-times.webshots.com/album...ost=good-times

Please excuse the dirty bike in the second set of pics, I snapped them tonight and haven't washed it in a few weeks.

I have a 2006 Yamaha R6 fully modified that I must sell. I was going to part it out first, heres what it has:

FULL system TITANIUM M4 exhaust with carbon fiber can.
PC3 with original CD, USB cable, 9volt power adapter
Clear Alternatives SMOKED integrated tail light
-1 +2 Driven sprockets with EK 520 chain - GOLD 47T Driven Rear, black chain.
TWO SETS of Greggs flushmounts (Black)
Puig double bubble light smoke windscreen
Lockhart Phillips carbon fiber swingarm and frame sliders (matching)
Speedohealer V3 with harness
Genuine Yamaha Yellow Rear Seat Cowl

As for the bike, 2006 Yamaha R6 anniversary edition. 5300miles. Oil always changed every 2k with Amsoil 10w40. Never raced, never been down, never stunted. Lives its life in a heated and carpeted garage. Bike is mint. Brand new Dunlop Qualifier (100mi). As for pricing, I'm not sure what will be on the bike when it sells. Pretty much whatever is left. My asking price will probably be 7500-7800 depending on parts installed.

Located in Forked River, new jersey (jersey shore area)

Any questions email [email protected] or PM

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can always trade plastics. i'm sure someone would want a mint condition set of anniversary plastics :)

·
Squid
59 Posts
This may not be sold...so keep giving offers!!!

Consider it sold...
I have to apologize for my statement...is was a bit early to state that it is sold. My bank is giving me quite a bit of trouble about buying a used bike. I may not be able to buy it. So as of now THIS BIKE IS STILL ON THE MARKET!!!

I'm actually in the situation right now that I might be forced to buy a new bike! Have you ever been in that situation? I bet not! I applied to buy a cheap used one and can only get approved for an expensive new one!!! I guess that's cool but I really really want this one! So as of right now I might be forced to go to a dealership. I again apologize.

If someone does not buy this bike I'll tear up because it is a great bike and looks to be mint. Not to mention the seller is a great guy and very easy to work with.

·
Squid
59 Posts
Had to post again to let everyone know that this bike is still on the market because I signed the papers today for the 08 model. I'm picking it up tomorrow after prep. So keep throwing out offers for this bike! It's the best one on this site!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.