R6 Message Net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a 2002 R6 with 22xxx miles. The bike has no title(I will explain in PM). It was last registered in Mississippi, but I live in Cali. The bike runs fine. It doesn't get any more use since I bought a new bike. I am asking 2500obo.
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
134 Posts
i dont mean to burst your bubble but those are definatly 01 plastics on the bike. i know you dont have a title so that may be where the misunderstanding is, but it is either a 02 with 01 plastics or it is a 2001.

·
Registered
134 Posts
no there was not any overlaping of the years but the 02 plastics look alot like the 01's there is just more black in the 01's graphics and more white in the 02 plastics. the tail section is what really gives it away. the white section on the tail that says R6 in it is black on the 01 model

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey contact me. tobe2be on aim i am very intersted in the bike i have someone in cali that will be able to take a look at it and pay you cash cuz i need it shipped to ny. let me know thanks. i will need some sort of bill of sale and a copy of your license. thanks in advance

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.