great shape

2 Brothers Racing Exhaust
Dynojet Stage 1 Jet Kit

Needs lower fairings

Super fast! (Even though most R6s are.)

I have the clean title to the bike.

I am asking $4,300 for the bike.

Call Daniel Decker at 254-485-2527

I am location in Abilene, TX for the summer.
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold

I sold the motorcycle over the weekend, thanks for looking.

There is a story with how I sold it though. It was one of those, you break, you buy it deals. The guy laid it over in less than 100 feet. It's all right though because I had the money in hand. I walked up to the bike when it was still on the ground and told him he just bought a bike. Anyways, I think the guy that bought it from me would like to tell everyone that if you want to stop, don't roll the throttle back; stopping actually requires the brakes.

·
Registered
280 Posts
The_Master_Daniel said:
I sold the motorcycle over the weekend, thanks for looking.

There is a story with how I sold it though. It was one of those, you break, you buy it deals. The guy laid it over in less than 100 feet. It's all right though because I had the money in hand. I walked up to the bike when it was still on the ground and told him he just bought a bike. Anyways, I think the guy that bought it from me would like to tell everyone that if you want to stop, don't roll the throttle back; stopping actually requires the brakes.
And this is why you don't allow test rides when selling a bike.

Good job! :rockon

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll let someone test ride my bike if he hands me, in cash, exactly what I am asking for it. If he breaks it he buys it. There was no need to get my money because it was allready in my pocket.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts