R6 Message Net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on the race bike for about 6 months. Now upgraded to 07 model bike and Ohlins damper.

see http://gprstabilizer.com/prod_v1

Can fit other models with different mounting hardware from GPR

Looking for about US$200

Note: I'm in New Zealand, so while I'm prepared to ship anywhere in the world (i bought it from US) then postage may vary. It cost $50 to ship over, but I don't think it would cost that much to ship back :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's all complete with original mounting hardware and instructions etc. I'll take some photos this evening and upload. In good condition, slight mark on top side where i had IR lap timer mounted with velcro. I imagine if i try and clean it it may come up good.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
really easy to fit. mounting hardware fits under steering stem bolt (replacing washer) and is bolted down by the standard nut, and other bit replaces the 2 tank mounting screws.

only takes a couple of minutes to fit, and after that its just undo a couple of allen bolts if you want to remove it for lifting the tank. Only reason it's not on the new bike is that new bike came with Ohlins damper, and the tank mounting is different. Can get mounting hardware from GPR for ~$150 for any bike that they make kit for - the damper is always the same.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts