R6 Message Net banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
My condolences to you, his family, and all that knew him. Losing a friend on a ride is my worst fear. I remember when I first started riding, I rode without fear and without gear. That was before I became a member of this board.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #45 (Edited)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Really sad to hear this. However, sounds as if he was living the good life: serving his country and surrounded by friends. He passed doing what he enjoyed, riding bikes. Not all is tragic, but certainly sad. May he rest in peace..

·
Registered
1 Posts
young, dumb, and full of cum! i've personally seen plenty of riders go down over the yrs. lucky i have yet to see one die. but really, most bike accidents are caused from rider error and that error comes from being stupid. sportbikes are not for the average guy. they are built for sharp minded indiviuals. if you can't ride your bike to its full potential, then you shouldn't be riding it. because if you can, then chances are your not gonna end up like this guy. one thing about these beautiful but deadly machines is that they are just as good at avoiding an accident as they are at getting into one. i've taken some very aggresive manuvers to avoid deer, shit in the road, cars pulling out, etc. only because i knew my bike and its limits. if a car pulls out in front of me, i'd rather be on my bike than in a car. i can 1, go around it with ease, or 2, stop on a dime! just my 2 cents in this. sorry for his family's lost, but damn it, if he wasn't a dumb shit, he wouldn't have hurt so many people. next time your out for a ride, ride smart, ride aggresive, be alert, and last but least, own that badass machine.....after all, your in control the whole time!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Sorry to hear man. Too many good people are dying young now. I can't stress enough how important it is to ride raound ATGATT. Don't cheap out on your gear, especially when theres so many deals that you can find online nowadays.

Sorry for your loss buddy, ride safe.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts