R6 Message Net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1st post!!! It has been a long time since I checked this forum and I'm glad it still exists.... I am thinking about selling my R6 since I have not used it much for the last three years, I am the first owner and have invested a lot of money into it. It has many mods such as the 01 taillight conversion and rear hugger (completed in 2001), Steering dampner, DID chain and sprockets (3 up in the rear), MIG carbon fiber high mount exhaust (installed 2002, replaced my M4), Custom 2001 graphics, seat cowl, carbon fiber engine cover, frame sliders, New battery (YUASA YT9-B4), and many more.....(I have kept some records from DGY, Dupage honda)

If you are interested and live around the area, send me an e-mail ([email protected]) if you want to see the bike. If the price is right, I might let it go....

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
You forgot to mention your custom painted/powdercoated frame/sub and swingarm. That is the look that I was going for but reversed, black on silver and damn it looks excellent both ways. How many miles? Jet kit? Price?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The bike has 12k miles and yes it has a jet kit (forgot the brand). I was going to let it go for $4,700 to a good friend, since he knows how much I put into it.......but, I decided not to let him have it since his wife is expecting a baby plus he already has a 2 year old daughter. I also have a 2 year old son and I've had too many close calls so riding is not for me anymore, or atleast not right now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts