R6 Message Net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm posting feedback for Ryan Bilger (not sure what his username is on here -- email is [email protected]). Also, I am not the owner of this account but I am a good friend of his and I am posting this on his behalf. He has left for the Army (01/15/08) and his basic training in OK so he asked me to take care of it.

Item Sold: GPR Steering Damper/Stabilizer

Date of Sale: January 04, 2008

Comments:

Buyer paid via PayPal and everything went smoothly. Item was shipped out the next morning via Aim Mail Center (who basically ships through USPS/UPS/FedEx). The buyer never specified anything in terms of shipping and never asked for it to be expedited. It wasn't even a week and he already started getting jumpy about whether or not the item had been shipped out. Package was shipped via USPS with no tracking confirmation. A few days later he filed a dispute with PayPal and this is where my problem is. I've done plenty of dealings on e-bay to know when its appropriate to file a dispute and clearly this individual did not give it enough time for the package to arrive. All he had to do was wait one more day and it was there at his door. He says he's been robbed here on the R6 forums before so I don't understand what would make him want to do any more deals on here if he was so insecure. Filing a dispute with PayPal was the wrong way to go about dealing with the issue. He already knew that the package was being shipped via USPS without tracking info or delivery confirmation.

I would advise caution when dealing with Ryan Bilger as I'm sure this isn't the first and it won't be the last time he's quick to jump the gun on filing a dispute.

Update

01-18-08

Buyer has still has not closed the dispute on Paypal yet claims he has. This is really upsetting and I hope you're not expecting to get away with something like this. Have some respect.

I advise anyone who may think about dealing with Ryan Bilger to think otherwise.

·
Gossamer has MOJO!!!
15,535 Posts
his user name is rbilger and he has 2 post on here

so he got the damper?
did he withdraw the dispute?
why would you not get a tracking number? It is very cheap through USPS and would have saved a few headaches.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buyer has since received the item and confirmed via e-mail, here is his email message:

thanks man u are the shit. i really appreciate it. i have gotten robbed on r6 forums before so i was sketched. thanks alot.. i recieved today.
He hasn't retracted the dispute yet but I only sent him a message after receiving his e-mail.

As mentioned in the OP, I am not the one who shipped it out and it was shipped out with the lowest option which did not have tracking or delivery confirmation. I would have done so anyways but that's just what happened.

Just posting here to give you folks a heads up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
fuck yall niggas

man fuck you. it took a long time to get my part. and as u said u didnt ship it someone else did. so it may not be your fault. but u dont need to post a thread about me like that. i paid for part asap. i would expect part soon after.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts