R6 Message Net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm redoing a 98 F3, new paint, 520 conversion, rear wave rotor and a few other things. I was looking at a couple pics I had taken when it was strapped down and kind of liked the lower stance. I was thinking about slightly lowering the body and maybe lowering the rear also. What I am wondering is if this will affect the handling of the bike, and if so, in what way? If I have to give up handling for the look, I won't do it.

I'm also up for suggestions, anything you guys think I should put on the bike, let me know. Thanks for your help

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
If you lower the front and the rear you will be dragging parts whenever you ride aggresively.

Just leave it stock height... you dont need to make it any worse than it already is. :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thrak said:
If you lower the front and the rear you will be dragging parts whenever you ride aggresively.

Just leave it stock height... you dont need to make it any worse than it already is. :D
nice:wink i know its no 6 but at least its not a harley

Thanks for the input. I didn't want to do something like that if it were going to hurt the handling capabilities of the bike, that's just not worth it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts