R6 Message Net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some parts that I am selling. These are all used but in good condition. Please pm me for more details and pictures. Please note that prices do not include shipping or 3% paypal fees.

06-08 GYT-R Carbon Fiber Slip-On $175.00

06-08 GYT-R Titanium Slip-On $175.00

07 R6S Header Modifed For 06-08 R6 (No Cat) $200.00
***I can paint with Black High Temp. Paint if wanted for no charge***

06-08 Stock Titanium Slip-on $75.00

Please pm me for more details. These are most of the pictures I have. None of these parts are on the bike anymore...ready to ship. Pictures requested can be made; just pm me. No LOWBALLERS... Prices Do NOT include shipping or 3% paypal fee. Local pick-up available

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the angle of the midpipe of the stock header is angled out a lot. all you have to do is trim it so when you slip the adapter on it will sit better at a more natural looking angle. not a lot of cutting, you really dont have too, but i did. if you dont "trim" it makes the pipe stick out right behind you foot. the adapter is just one from autozone. like $3 i think. i dont know the size exactly. if you search for it or reads threads there are plenty on here and r6-forum.com with pictures.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Not to thread jack but I have the stock slipon from my 08 R6 with about 800 miles on it for sale. It's MINT. PM me if you're interested.

Good luck with the sale!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.