R6 Message Net banner

561 - 580 of 589 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Does anyone know if you can still take around a passenger with a Micron high mount exhaust? I love the way the high mount exhausts look but I'm worried about my being comfortable or possible burning her foot or something. Thanks

·
Registered
355 Posts
MJSperformance header w/ Termi Gp:

·
Registered
57 Posts
Scorpion High Mount Carbon Slipon on an 03

·
Registered
3 Posts
So many Exhaust Systems to choose from!!

I have had my 2007 R6 for a little over a year now and i want to get an exhaust system for it now. I cant decide what to get and am just curious what everyone else likes? Anyone like the Racefit Growler??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everyone,

I just got my r6 raven and I wanted to get an exhaust but I have heard that you need a power commander when you change the exhaust. Help is needed for this newbie r6 rider
Thanks
CAV

·
Registered
10 Posts
No, I don't think you need to get the PC if you get the exhaust. But, it does help on the performance. Most exhaust manufacturers will tell you if you need to re-map with there exhaust.

·
Registered
6 Posts
New owner! 2007 YZF R6

ok! so I want to do a full system for my bike. I dont want to spend $2000.00 either. So im thinking MJS performance header,

and the laser slip on

Pretty sure this will sound sick! Does any 06-07 r6 owner have either of these or both? Does anyone know if any slip on can be used with the MJS header?

561 - 580 of 589 Posts