R6 Message Net banner

541 - 560 of 589 Posts

·
"Project 2K3R6"
1,401 Posts
Anyone want a Yoshimura RS3 carbon slip-on? Brand new muffler with used midpipe.

Asking $325

·
Registered
5 Posts
MIG exhaust can + MIG headers

Does anyone know where i can get a MIG badge, the old on fell off. Ive been trying to find a badge on ebay but no luck, only yoshi badges out the wazoo. I know they went out of business some time so it would be impossible to get from them :thumbdown

·
Registered
15 Posts
i have an 04 r6 with a high mount micron exhaust. does anybody have a problem with the canister wiggling around? it seems like the clamp wont lock it down

·
Registered
9 Posts
Exhaust question

quick question guys i have a 07 r6 i like the look of the jardin gp1 exhaust but i want a full exhaust headers,cat less mid pipe, pretty much get rid of all the stock shit. What do you guys recomend

·
Chase
906 Posts
My 2002 with a titanium M4 (I absolutely love it's quality and especially it's sound; though I'm thinking about purchasing a Racefit Growler come summer for aesthetic reasons):

·
Registered
18 Posts
here is a pic of a scorpion street extreme that I put on my bike.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

It sounds good too. I will post a sound clip this weekend for shits and giggles!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone got a 04 model in blue with a normal level oval Micron Carbon????

All the ones on here either pics dont work or are high level. Would apprciate it anyone has a pic or has found one i didnt!

541 - 560 of 589 Posts