R6 Message Net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. This was my first season on the track! Thankfully it went very smooth. I've been riding my 03 R6 since 2007, so this was my 3rd season. And of course I absolutely fell in love and created an immediate addiction to the track. I haven't been on the road too much lately and I plan to stay that way.

I also started watching moto gp races and have been following it race by race from the beginning of the 08 season. (go yamaha!!)

Anyways, since I live in NY, the riding season is coming to end and I miss the track already dearly. And the moto gp season has ended. NOW WHAT?!??? I forecast my own depression from lack of 2 wheeled adrenaline rushes.

What do you guys do that are in similar situation as me? I don't have the financial needs to travel to the warmer parts of the country with my bike

ps - i attached a imo nice pic of me.
and these links of my videos.
Pocono Raceway East Course -

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Man I feel your pain... I too am a recovering addict. This was my first season on the track and since I live in New York as well I now sit at home and get the shakes:hyper
I ned a fix and spring is still too far off.
What do I do in my spare time? Well, this..... I live vicariously through forums. At least the bike show is only a couple of months off!:thumbup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts