R6 Message Net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wassup fellas...anybody here has their own enclosed trailer...i'm in the market and need some help...its gonna be mostly used for trackdays...i'm lookin' for a 6x10 with a ramp door...what should i be looking for?? does brand matter?? i've heard of haulmark and pace but don't know where to get it or where to start looking...feels like i'm buy a bike without knowing anything...any info would be great

THANX!

·
Registered
251 Posts
After doing some research and talking to others go to several dealers and look at the trailers. I know this sounds funny, but they are not all built the same. As a general rule you get what you pay for and the bigger names are still around for a reason. If you plan to hang a tire rack or anything heavy from the walls, make sure you have the wall support to do so. Speaking from experience, buy one size bigger than you think you'll need. I end up hauling way more stuff than I initially thought I would. With most tracks many, many hours away for me, I always take a trailer full of spares, tools, and such. Plus if you need to sleep in your trailer (when it's 3am and your miles from home), its nice to have room to leave your stuff in place, but maybe you don't travel that far. Just some thoughts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.