R6 Message Net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have an uncommon problem with my R6 2007. I got this bike like 2 months ago and when I went to try it on track, it keeps reseting at high rpm ( just like when you turn the ignition on). The engine doesn't cut off or losses power but it keeps "reseting" on the electric side. I have searched the internet for like a week and I couldn't find anything related. Sometimes the engine light blinks right before the "reset". I will attach a video with the issue. The bike runs amazing lower than 10k rpm but I couldn't pass 14k rpm yet due to this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately no, the problem still persists. I booked an appointment to yamaha next week and I will leave it to them. Last weekend I checked every wire and cleaned every contact with contact cleaner but the problem still persists. It's either the dash, the battery, the stator, the voltage regulator or some sensor... I have no idea and I don't want to change parts blindfold. It's very strange as only the dash turns off, the headlights are on while this is happening.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts