R6 Message Net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went out for a ride today and stopped at one place. I got back on my bike and started it, the wierd part was that the two turn signal light indicators and the high beam indicator did not turn off. I took a quick look and my front blinkers wouldn't work and my headlight is off. Everything else works fine, not other problems. I checked around a little, fuses, and i undid the battery for a little while. But no luck. Wondering if anyone has heard anything about this is or has any suggestions on what to check..thanks

-Tim
(03 silver R6)

p.s. i've done a little work and figured its prob a short somewhere, i'm thinking somewhere along the blinker line.... any help would be great!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
NEVERMIND :smilecool i figured it out.. under the right handle are two connectors. Well one connects the front of the bike to the left handle, where the blinker and high beams are at. I took it apart and it looked like it was burnt or it had some corrosion on it.. cleaned it off and good as new!! Well all i got out of this was 2 more free post going to my post count!! sorry to waste your time

-Tim

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh I've just posted about a similar issue with my indicatiors and high beam not working! Perhaps this is my answer! Thanks for sharing 👍🏻 back to the garage I go!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts