R6 Message Net banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone CAN help! Started the bike this morning, but have NO speedo or rev-counter display! All the warning lights are working in the bottom panel (Neutral light, indicator light, high beam, low fuel) But no main display, rev counter or oil light! Have checked the main plug in the back of the binnacle and its in tight, the white connector is together, and tight, and I've checked the main fuses under the seat. Is there any "hidden" fuse that I've missed, or can someone tell me how to check the various wires? HELP!!!! :hyper

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hope someone CAN help! Started the bike this morning, but have NO speedo or rev-counter display! All the warning lights are working in the bottom panel (Neutral light, indicator light, high beam, low fuel) But no main display, rev counter or oil light! Have checked the main plug in the back of the binnacle and its in tight, the white connector is together, and tight, and I've checked the main fuses under the seat. Is there any "hidden" fuse that I've missed, or can someone tell me how to check the various wires? HELP!!!! :hyper
Forgot to say, It's a 1999 model:thumbup

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm having a similar problem. No speedo, neutral indicator/fuel gauge flash on and off, but tachometer works for me. I think my battery is bad. I'm not sure if you have a charger but try hooking it up to one for a bit and see if your problems go away. My issues go away for a bit if I charge the battery.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm having a similar problem. No speedo, neutral indicator/fuel gauge flash on and off, but tachometer works for me. I think my battery is bad. I'm not sure if you have a charger but try hooking it up to one for a bit and see if your problems go away. My issues go away for a bit if I charge the battery.
Hi! Brand new battery, and charging is "text book"!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts