R6 Message Net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey boys! Do you all let the girlz come out and play around here too?

I found this place on a quick web search for R6 groups, and I've been impressed with the amount of info and the general feel of the boards.

I'll be picking up the newest acquisition on Friday (took the day off so I can ride it around all day!!). It's the 50th Anniv. R6. I tried to get one when they were released, but it didn't work out. So now I'm grabbing a "pre-owned" one with 3500 miles on it.

Man, I can't wait for Friday! :hyper

·
Registered
62 Posts
WELCOME!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics, without a doubt! The only thing I intend to do more than photograph it is ride it! And you guys don't want pics of me ... trust me.

No, it's not my first bike. I'm 30(something), been riding since I could balance 2 wheels ... so I'm not new to this. This WILL be my first Super Sport though, more of a crouched position than any other I've been on.

Shiny side up guys. I'm gonna go poke around here more!

·
Doin' it to death!
660 Posts
:welcome Where are you at on the East side? Also, since you won't post pics of yourself, do you have any hot friends......that ride......cause this is a motorcycle forum. Damn, I'm so unsmooth!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Funky Mo Fo said:
:welcome Where are you at on the East side? Also, since you won't post pics of yourself, do you have any hot friends......that ride......cause this is a motorcycle forum. Damn, I'm so unsmooth!
Haha :handclap

Welcome :) Isn't the East Coast the win?

·
Registered
105 Posts
:welcome

Just be warned...these people are crazy...but like any trainwreck, you just can't stop watching...or reading in this case.

For realz though, you'll get addicted.

·
Registered
978 Posts
:welcome

Nice to see another girly out there riding :thumbup

·
kid in a sandbox
1,752 Posts
well hello there little lady. can i buy you a beer?

·
Doin' it to death!
660 Posts
light 3 said:
well hello there little lady. can i buy you a beer?
I believe the proper terminology is "Can I buy you a DRAAANK".

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.