R6 Message Net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had my dyno done for my 04 r6, here is the results...

The bottom range feels soooo nice

Attachments

·
Registered
886 Posts
I have heard good and bad things about the advancers..

who runs um on here, and how do u like it?

anyways, good numbers

should of done the slidestops at the same time.

·
Registered
376 Posts
THats not bad but i thought the newer R6s had a few more ponies than the older ones? Just curious because i have a 01 R6 with a full carbon D&D pipe (not a big HP pipe) & a Ivans jet kit with everything else stock & i was running 109 HP on a couple differant dynos this summer.That # was without any kind of ram air help either ( i know the extra air makes a few more HP).

·
Registered
886 Posts
SuperDave344 said:
THats not bad but i thought the newer R6s had a few more ponies than the older ones? Just curious because i have a 01 R6 with a full carbon D&D pipe (not a big HP pipe) & a Ivans jet kit with everything else stock & i was running 109 HP on a couple differant dynos this summer.That # was without any kind of ram air help either ( i know the extra air makes a few more HP).

I always here about this Ram air.. what is that?

·
Registered
151 Posts
sideshow -

:D

(I know that's 13 steps you've got in your signature, but dammit, Far Beyond Still gets me every day)

·
Registered
407 Posts
When a bike is sitting on the Dyno its not moving, therefore the additional cool air doesn't get forced into the engine to be mixed with fuel. If you run fans and feed the air into the ducts while on a dyno this is Ram Air Assitance. At least for a dyno run. The bike is tuned air/ fuel mixture wise to be moving in turn produces more power with air flow.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts