R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sure most of you have seen the post AFC has regarding the old races he has on VHS. We can use a Dazzle 150 to get the VHS converted to digital. Problem is that we don't have the Dazzle thing. It can be bought on ebay for about $60 or so. The videos would of course be posted for everyone in this thread to view but I thought it would be a good deal if we get a collection going to offset the cost of buying this Dazzle thing. If you guys want to give, paypal me at [email protected]
Going to be a long winter, be nice to have some more racing to watch.

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
Awesome! If even only 20 members donated 3 or 4 bucks, this could fly in no time :thumbup

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
Just sent you a paypal BMFR

Oh and :happybirt

C'mon guys, whats a few bucks to see 3-plus seasons of classic MotoGP? By the time this is up and running (sooner than you think) there will be nearr $100 tied up in bringing this to you.

·
aka The O'Reilly Factor
1,595 Posts
if we can get 20 members at $5 a pop itll be covered right? paypal sent from this end.

so far:

1. BMFR6
2. AG|CN
3. AFC
4. SFR6
5. ......

·
aka The O'Reilly Factor
1,595 Posts
i think were still short a few $$, and every little bit helps so add your name to the list guys!

1. BMFR6
2. AG|CN
3. AFC
4. SFR6
5. warmseth
6. ...

this is going to be really sweet when its done because motogp.com doesnt offer anything before 2002, so you wouldnt be getting this anywhere else :thumbup

·
aka The O'Reilly Factor
1,595 Posts
sweet, lets keep it goin guys!

1. BMFR6
2. AG|CN
3. AFC
4. SFR6
5. warmseth
6. CephasGT
7. ...

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
Good stuff guys! Thanks for helping out!!

Question to the computer guru's (which I am not):

According to the Dazzle site, I need 1.5 GB of harddrive for each 20 minutes of video. No problems there, BUT will I be able to compress these to make it more managable for uploading and/or burning?

First hurdle of getting the machine is almost cleared, second hurdle of helping me figure it all out is just beginning. :lol

Any and all help will be appreciated, fellas.

:thumbup

1 - 20 of 68 Posts