R6 Message Net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Well, heres the low down. My bike (03 r6) has lately been experiencing the infamous shutting off while riding problem.... happend a couple times, now it is having a problem with idleing/dieing after 5-10 min of riding.... I am also having a problem keeping the battery charged... The stator and regulator tested good with a multimeter, and I replaced the regulator rectifier anyway and it still wont keep the battery charged... So Anyway... I ran diagnostics on my bike and got these codes... I don't have a service manual for my bike, so if anyone can please help decipher these.. I would appreciate it alot....

Also, I don't know if my bike has had the coils recalled and changed..

These arn't so important I think, but I don't know what they mean
d01:17
d02:97
d05:79
d06:77
08:0.6
d09:12.5

This is what I really need help with ???/
d61:30 (Open circut I think, where do i begin to fix?)
d61:42
d61:46

d62:3 think this means I have 3 problems

THANKS ALOT
this is my daily driver, just graduated college, have no money but need to fix this stalling problem.... thanks ALOT

-logan

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok

d61:30 - bike has ben tipped.. -ok, previous owner did tip it. understandable.

d61:42 - No Normal signals recieved from speed sensor ????? WHAT is this??
or open circuit in the the neutral switch - makes sense, my neutral ligth doesnt even come on when in neutral.. could this be why/? how does this contribute to my bike idleing wierd.../dying... How to fix?

d61:46 Power Supply to the Fuel injector system relay not normal

(sounds like my problem with idleing/dying), Have no idea how to fix....

Please anybody, any help on if they had these diagnostics and what you did to fix them... I am not very educated on this bike and need help.

THANKS in advanced.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
okay, well... I am posting in this thread because It seems to be my own "problem page"

I took my bike in to get new ignition coils from the recall, my bike came out running great, especially in first gear, no more engine shutting off while riding...... at first

today, a week later, my engine began loosing power every so often, then one time I pulled in the clutch, it died on me.. other than that, it seemed to have problems holding an idle at some times. ... ANy advice on what to check now??? i am thinking the TPS??

I have a new fuel injection system, I am thinking about just throwing that one in to replace mine, and the TPS is in there, so that should solve the problem if it is the TPS... i think.... i appreciate any advice. thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts