R6 Message Net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe its just me but I've been replying to threads and when I look at them later my post isn't there.

Is someone deleting them or are people just posting the same question in different threads?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
i've merged a thread or two (both regarding the zack pics if i recall). if any of what you're talking about has to do with the zack threads check one of the existing threads and your shit may be on one of the back pages of one of those.

·
Stonecutter
12,010 Posts
I've moved quite a few threads in the last day or two, but not deleted anyones posts, except for one of Zack's threads on Saturday....

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
Cever is far too ill today to be deleting posts or doing anything.....

I'm gonna go swallow another bottle of the pink stuff and see how long it takes me to shit it out still pink

·
Premium Member
5,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If no one is deleting them thats cool. I just thought I posted in a thread but I guess I didn't post it.

Cever, if you drink too much of that stuff it'll come out both ends.

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
blueblur said:
If no one is deleting them thats cool. I just thought I posted in a thread but I guess I didn't post it.

Hey I see your post!! :wall

·
Banned
325 Posts
blueblur said:

When in doubt, go to your own user profile and select "find all post by blueblur." Just backtrack what you post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts