R6 Message Net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
VSISAPUNKBITCH!
4,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok all, does anyone want to get a group to go to a December or Jan track day...post up some dates you guys are free....

·
student/pilot/boyfriend:(
3,174 Posts
I won't be able to get my bodywork painted by the 17th of December. I'm up for the January at Jennings so I can get my race lisence.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Yo Abel, i'll plan for the same weekend. Will Nemesis be with you or will you still have room on the trailer?

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I haven't heard a peep, I'll pm him later. My colorado can hull that trailer with 2 bikes, even if it's a slow or decent pace, it'll be alright. (Very good on gas) I might be able to score a 3rd rider to haul up there and use his big ass cummins diesel dodge and can easily haul 4 bikes if needed 2 on the trailer and 2 on the bed...:hump I'm looking to ride a single trackday.

P.S.

Love the avatar.:)

·
I will not eat cat poop!
4,370 Posts
I'm still on the fence on this one.

I'm hoping to have my bike back together and my race fairings mounted before the end of the year, but that depends on if I get everything I need in time.

Also, there's really no telling how busy I'm going to be over the holidays. I can't really take any more vacation days before my son/daughter arrives.....

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hey I will be there the 20th so my girl can do her first track day. Since i will be there might as well hit the track the 21st. There will be 3 others with me at least.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts