R6 Message Net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't take money to ride that. I can promise the geometry is so far off that it will get shakes anything much past 50 in a turn.

Way to ruin a bike.....Thanks from all us bastards that would love to have the bike you just ruined.

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
I just can't see getting the proper rake/trail period outta it but I know it could possibly be done.....And there's a chance Nova will be president in 08 and I'll be the vice president...

Now isn't that scary to think

·
Banned
5,460 Posts
NOVAdam said:
all decorative fountains in all major US cities will have the water replaced with beer.
all looseleaf paper shall be replaced with blotter paper.
all women with cup sizes C or greater and dress sizes 3 or smaller (that is, all women with BOTH features) will be obliged under law to have sex with sportbike riders with no expectation of anything in return.
and all first-run movies will once again cost $1.50 ... non-matinee.

vote for me!
You also forgot our special initive to reduce the numbers of "dangerous" sportbikes being reported....All roads such as US 129, Palomar and like will be closed to all non-bike travel from 10am-5am thurs-sun.

To fund the effort to produce secondary roads for *cough* slower traffic, the highway system will no be sponsored by Exxon, Mobil and all the other rich ass bastard petrol companies.

NOVAdam and Cever in 08

1 - 6 of 6 Posts