R6 Message Net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a little early but lets here everyones predictions

I'm gonna say Disalvo in the 200.......and for anybody who thinks I'm on the Disalvo bangwagon because he's fast in testing forget it.....2 Seasons ago when he was new, in the bottom of the top 10 and lowest of the yami's, I said it loud and clear that he's the one to watch out for in the future

anyways

I think its safe to say Mladin will win superbike.....the kawi certainly isn't doing it, can't see honda pulling it off either....Only chance would be Hodgson (bens quick, but i think Hodgeson's a better rider) on the Duc but I still say Mladin's got it.

Supersport - I'll go with Roger Lee Hayden.....I think the new R6 looks fast out of the gate, and will no doubt be even better once things get dialed in.....But the Kawi is already set up and good to go, so i'll say Rog....hes hungry right now to, and I think he'll out do tommy this season....hacking might pull one of the bag if he gets his physical shampe up but I still am going with Rog

superstock

Once again I think Disalvo will have it......he's so strong on the r1, it just suits him

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
Bentley said:
I'm gonna say Disalvo in the 200.......and for anybody who thinks I'm on the Disalvo bangwagon because he's fast in testing forget it.....2 Seasons ago when he was new, in the bottom of the top 10 and lowest of the yami's, I said it loud and clear that he's the one to watch out for in the future
I'm going with Duhamel. The guys is a master of Daytona, second only to Scott Russell. Duhamel is sneaky and patient.

Bentley said:
I think its safe to say Mladin will win superbike.....the kawi certainly isn't doing it, can't see honda pulling it off either....Only chance would be Hodgson (bens quick, but i think Hodgeson's a better rider) on the Duc but I still say Mladin's got it.
Yep, Mladin will own. I'd like to see Ducati actually win, and ALWAYS have a good run for first until their shit breaks down. Last year, Eboz had issues (Hodgson too, I think) and two years before that, Anthony Gobert was having a good run until the engine blew.

Bentley said:
Supersport - I'll go with Roger Lee Hayden.....I think the new R6 looks fast out of the gate, and will no doubt be even better once things get dialed in.....But the Kawi is already set up and good to go, so i'll say Rog....hes hungry right now to, and I think he'll out do tommy this season....hacking might pull one of the bag if he gets his physical shampe up but I still am going with Rog
Yeah, Rog is hungry. It's about time.

Bentley said:
superstock - Once again I think Disalvo will have it......he's so strong on the r1, it just suits him
Don't count out the new ZX-10 at Daytona.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Superbike - Mladin...though I'll be pullin for Ben and Neil

FX (200) - E-boz -- don't let the test fool you this guy is fast and he knows how to race and has experience in the 200

Supersport -- Hacking -- the new R6 is just too fast for anyone else this year and Hacking is hungry

Superstock -- E-boz again I think he is the guy to beat in both classes

·
Banned
1,911 Posts
Mat has not been that dominant at DIS in the past. I'm taking Bostrom in superbike.

Disalvo is always fast in testing and qualifying, but he needs to work on his entire race pace especially in a race that long. FX is probably still his for the taking since the Yammie is so much better than the Hondas.

Superstock- I'm taking Yates or Disalvo in this one.

·
2008 Triumph 675
7,056 Posts
FX = DuHamel
SBK = Ben Bostrom
SS = Hayden
Superstock = DiSalvo - The R1 LE is a Superstock monster. $20 says every manufacturer will have a limited production run litre bike next year, especially if the LE walks away with the championship. And I'm not just referring to AMA, but BSB, Canadian Superstock class, Australian and in the other World Superstock stages.

·
I sell money
1,550 Posts
Disalvo = FX/SStock
Bostrom = SBK
toss up = SS

I'd like to see hack win, but rog is fast... should be a good race (usually is)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts