R6 Message Net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Stock Tiip ARIO!
1,625 Posts
That biker went flying and it looked like the biker did have a chance to brake,cover that brake in traffic it works and the biker looked like he was going to fast, but the cars fault for sure, I wonder what the out come was?. It looked like the biker made out ok because he didn't hit anything solid:2cents

·
Registered
252 Posts
Thats f-ing crazy. I don't know the area nor the speed limit but it looked like the biker was going pretty fast, like 40?. Definately the cars fault.

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
dnfabRSix said:
You know what makes me sick about this is all of the people driving away.

Fookersssssssss!

Yep, and the way people sorta slooooowly strolled their way out to the accident is pretty pathetic too. I agree the rider was goin obviously too fast, but regardless of speed, if someone pulls in front of you like that, you could be goin 10 mph and if you're too close to stop, it's gonna happen no matter what. The rider's speed is only a factor in the magnitude of the accident, which is why it's the cager's fault. If he/she had taken an extra quarter of a second to scan for...gee, I dunno...ONCOMING HEADLIGHTS...the rider woulda been just fine.

·
Eli, please ban winter
5,768 Posts
Damn I can't believe the car right behind the accident left. That's fucked up. But it seems like he's not going that fast. I mean the car is pretty much stopped, 5mph at the most, so I'd say 40-50 for the rider. That would probably be normal for most of us in a 35-40 mph zone. :shrug

·
Registered
166 Posts
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic how even the two pumping their gas don't know what the hell to do. They just look for a moment, look a little longer, begin a slow walk, then a brisk walk, then that jog like "i hope I don't have to help him." Yeah, and ALL cars just passing by like it was nothing.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
ouch. that brings me back. damn 50 year old bitch, i was kinda of a rook back then, i think if i had the experience i had now i would've seen a situation like that a mile away.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Thats f'ed up bro.

:2cents Dam guys the truth hurts!! That fuckers like that just drive off what if that was their brother, or a close friend or relative?? And you just drive off?? WTF!!!! That kina shit makes me really mad. ANd the person who caused the accident just stayed in the FUCKIN car....?????? Sorry for the profanity guys but that bitch should have got out the car and ran to seee if he was ok right away!!! Cause she was the cause of the accident.

·
Registered
39 Posts
she caused it? haha, silly boy, don't you know that the bigger vehicle always has the right of way?

i hate society sometimes. SELFISH people out ther guys. be careful.

·
Stock Tiip ARIO!
1,625 Posts
Something is a little fishy here was this a staged accident,it kind of looked like it, the car was in just the right spot so the bike could just bounce off it and the biker did not hit the car just kind of rolled around-looks like a stunt to me.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts