R6 Message Net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody else have d & d on their bike?

I do, and its pretty damn loud. I bought the bike with it already on.

I just wanted to know if their products are naturally noisey? It sucks when you go over to someone's house and leave at 2 a.m. and have to let the bike warm up for 5 mins with the choke on and the RPM's at 4K. :thumbdown

·
Registered
906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The only good thing about them is that you might be more noticeable with a louder exhaust. (In terms of safety)

·
Registered
10,715 Posts
Dunno... never worked on one before... they are bad from the factory, so I kind of doubt a repack would help much... maybe if you overpack it hehe...

·
Registered
143 Posts
ShongboyR6 said:
yes i had one on my r6 and it was ridicously loud and loved every min. of it

+1 !!!!!!!

I love mine, black satin,
It's on my '03R6

One of the best looking, best sound, but just a little too loud after a while, cops could here a wheelie from about......1 mile away, literally. I've heard my D&D is louder then most too, I shortened it quite a ways, by shoving the midpipe way into the muffler, that could be why lol

·
Registered
43 Posts
I have a D&D on my 01 R6...I suppose its pretty loud....but I LOVE IT...hell I even wrecked my bike and it thrashed my D&D up pretty bad so I bought another one...only I think this one is louder!!!! I hope so....cuz the first loud ass H-D I pull up next to....Im gonna rev my bike to 16k RPM to try and blow his helmet off...cuz I hate when those guys rev up their LOUD ass bikes....if anything is loud its the straight pipes on a hog...

·
Hi , How are ya
3,512 Posts
I have it and yes it is very loud but you can also repack it if need be.

D&D has also redone there line to get away from the bad image they had for so long. They are building better quiter products that they used to.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts