R6 Message Net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 07 R6s with a D&D slip on and want to cut the pipe down about 6 inches. I was wondering if anyone in the chicago land area in IL here can help me. I live in Joliet, I don't have the tools but have limited fabrication experience. I just dont want to mess up my can and have to buy a new one.

Thanks in advance

Jim

·
Registered
123 Posts
Cut that one in half, throw it away, and buy a new one.
Sorry...did I say that out loud!!
Isn't your pipe loud enough. Cutting it down will make it even more anoying...I mean louder.
Don't cut it. That's my :2cents

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like the deep growl my D&D has and would like it alittle louder plus I like the look. I like how its nice and deep then once it starts hitting 7k RPM it really starts to scream. I like having the real deep sounding exhaust thats why I chose D&D, I think you guys over exaggerate how loud it is. I think if I cut the can it wouldn't be as bad as alot of the harleys around here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I love mine but D&D is an either love em or hate em sort of thing. If you have one people choose to shun you out or tell you if you want loud get a harley. I love loud and proud as long as its a deep controlled sound which to me D&D is. I get a rush when the gears are run through and my D&D takes off :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts