·
'06 50th Anniversary
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who's got 'em, or who wants 'em

I want to get to the ministry soon, see if i can get MRAZM on it :D
i just needed 1 more digit and it would fit..... lol

ah well

is being way cooler than you worth $350?
where else is the money going to go.........

·
Registered
376 Posts
Ive got a good one but i need to get into the garage & get the pic of it.Ill try & post it tonight or tomorrow.

where does it cost $350 for a personal plate?? Its like $65 or something like that here in ohio.I cant remember the exact price but its around there & i know i have to re-new it in 3 months lol.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
i thought about getting a personalized plate, but i didnt want to make my bike that more identifiable, just incase i happen to piss that cager off...and or police

oh yah it's only $35 extra here in nc...or 65...either way $350 is way to much, buy some suspension..

·
Registered
197 Posts
$25 initially. and the $25 is tacked onto your yearly renewal. So my yearly renewal is $65 per year (so $25 out of that is for the vanity plate). This goes for cars and bikes, however with cars you get two plates...bleh

·
Hi , How are ya
3,512 Posts
DU WHA

Coming on the 06

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was so close to getting 1*3*3*7 the system said that they had it available but apperently the "horseless carrage (sp?)" series of tags here in NC conflicts with motorcycle tags and they never cross checked it. Someone already had 1337 :(. I'll come up with something. I definately think it's worth $35.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I personally like them...i have PNY_ETR (pony eater) on my Trans am

·
'06 50th Anniversary
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sideshow said:
do you have to have all 7 characters on a plate in canada? i think its 2 or more in the states.?
only 5 characters.... and it costs as much as the custom car plates!!!

only $40?!

:( stupid ontario

·
^s Own The Messagenet
1,123 Posts
In Jersey, I think it's only 5 or 6 letters for bikes, and 7 or 8 for cars.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have about 8 or 9 different combinations that I will put on my 06 R6 plate here in New Mexico, which only has 5 characters on their m/c plates. I sure does decrease the available options but I have found some good ones that I hope are not taken already..... :)

·
Registered
376 Posts
well here's mine. I tried alot of stuff when i got my R1 back in 99 and EVERYTHING i tried was taken.The very last thing i could come up with was this one & it went thru. I kept the same plate since then.Im going to at least upgrade to a new plate this year since this ones been cut on a few times & went thru hell. I had to cut it to make it fit on other things (pit bikes) a few times to ride around at mid ohio races before this year when i bought a golf cart.

Attachments

·
'06 50th Anniversary
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i like that one SuperDave :D

i could put

MRAZM
AZIMK (K is last name initial)
or just AZIM (but that seems too plain)

Mr. Azim is pretty much my "register" name i used.... its even my email address!!! (wthout the space :p )

so even having MRAZM people who know me as that will understand
that and you GTA riders will know who I be ;)

·
Registered
376 Posts
thats great photoshop work but not real plates. I was hoping to see real peoples plates with the legal limit on letters/numbers (most states are 5 for bikes)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts