R6 Message Net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me doing my best rumbly tumbly at little talladega on my last track day...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not too bad just broke a rearset and a clipon, we had spares though so I was able to ride the rest of the day. F-ed up my big toe a little but other than that no injuries. Was a good crash, as far as crashing goes.

·
2008 Triumph 675
7,056 Posts
Bah, that's not a crash. You were in grass. No rocks, no dirt, no concrete. You didn't break any bones, and I bet your suit isn't even scuffed.

Just kidding. Glad you didn't get hurt and the damage was minor.

I saw a guy do the running man in midair after he highsided his R1 yesterday. Went about 8 feet high and smacked the front of his helmet on the concrete when he landed.

·
I will not eat cat poop!
4,370 Posts
What'd you do that caused the crash?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Stupid mistake, accidentally clipped a guys frame slider. We were on a straight and I was trying to pass him on the outside, he ran wide setting up for the turn and I hit the brakes too late. Totally my fault, he was ok, I'm just glad he didn't crash also, I would've felt horrible if he had. I probably shouldn't have been doing that on a track day anways, but at least I realize I'm retarded right?

·
Registered
4,189 Posts
glad you're ok. you should've painted it blue though. you would've gotten by that guy way easier than with that red bike :wink

·
LLOYD!!!
2,592 Posts
hey man i need to get up with you next time you head to little talladega. i live less that two hours from the track and i've never done a track day there.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
No prob, I love the track since it is so close. I'll let ya know when we are going again.

·
Feel alright...
1,327 Posts
Nice crash pics :D , glad you are ok and got to ride the rest of the day. Looks like you "chose" the best place to wreck (grass looks so soft, haha).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts