R6 Message Net banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Stupid ass posting. What was i thinking? Was I on ludes or somethin?
All I was really trying to say was be safe out there and then i went all scientifc and shit.
Like who da fuk am I to be caring about others !!!!????????
Good thing bitchnick....uh...eventnick was there to get things back on track.

Forget it. Safety isn't important....fun, gyroscopes and proper physics are.
And riding is safe as long as you take it easy like sunofwolf said. Noone will ever lefty in front of you so don't worry about it.

At least "some" of you were nice enough to go easy on me for that "crap". Thanks.
I learned my lesson.

Thanks bitchnick.........damn.....I meant eventnick.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
what you said is wrong.

"The point?... On a bike you're always fighting gravity and physics to stay upright. "
when the bike's wheels are moving, its gyroscopic forces will want to keep the bike upright. these forces are stronger than gravity. Go take a physics course. Sounds like you need it. The only thing fighting physics here is your paragraph.

And if you are crashing parked motorcycles you might want to look into scheduling some Carousel rides in place of track days....

·
BIKE DROPPING WHORE
161 Posts
eventnick said:
what you said is wrong.

when the bike's wheels are moving, its gyroscopic forces will want to keep the bike upright. these forces are stronger than gravity. Go take a physics course. Sounds like you need it. The only thing fighting physics here is your paragraph.

And if you are crashing parked motorcycles you might want to look into scheduling some Carousel rides in place of track days....

all i can say about what he said is... PWNT!!!!!:thumbup

·
BIKE DROPPING WHORE
161 Posts
this is just like those people who crash badly or die on their bikes and then their relatives or loved ones that dont ride and know nothing about riding come on and talk about their loss and how riding is dangerous etc etc etc.... i mean im very sorry for your loss but come on!!!! i dont need you to preach

·
Registered
948 Posts
eventnick said:
what you said is wrong.

beat me to it...finally my college classes are paying off :myfault

·
Stock Tiip ARIO!
1,625 Posts
I have to say totalbullshit shit. People who crash think the street is a race track instead of a place to joy ride and pick up bats-girls. As long as you take it easy riding is safe. The min you think your joe blow racing, your finished:2cents

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
rigor mortis said:
All I was really trying to say was be safe out there and then i went all scientifc and shit.

And riding is safe as long as you take it easy like sunofwolf said. Noone will ever lefty in front of you so don't worry about it.

At least "some" of you were nice enough to go easy on me for that "crap". Thanks.
I learned my lesson.

well thanks mommy.
Reflect upon this quote
"Sometimes its better to be thought stupid than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt" or in this case a keyboard. But thanks for reminding me that my 160 mph missile is dangerous, who'd have known:thumbdown

"bitchnick" you are LIKE SO TOTALLY WITTY!

·
Ridin' Dirty
1,786 Posts
rigor mortis said:

I learned my lesson.

Dude, are you on something?

·
Stock Tiip ARIO!
1,625 Posts
With some bikers a accident will happen,but its not the bike's fault-it rest most of the time with the nut behind the handle bars:2cents with all my 2cent comments I will have a dollor soon and another :2cents :lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
eventnick said:
well thanks mommy.
Reflect upon this quote
"Sometimes its better to be thought stupid than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt" or in this case a keyboard. But thanks for reminding me that my 160 mph missile is dangerous, who'd have known:thumbdown

"bitchnick" you are LIKE SO TOTALLY WITTY!

:handclap
Well aren't you clever?

Listen Vienna sausage boy....

Other than a few lemming court jesters, You're only impressing yourself with your pompous bitching and misguided insults. I'm not impressed.

You seem to get off on berating others....yet I can't find a posting where you contribute anything other than your endless "I'm better than you" psuedo philosophical BS rants. Speaking of "mommies" yours must be really proud of her little live in socrates. So many witty little comments.......just like the elmentary school girls my brothers daughter hangs out with actually. Very engaging.....I'm sure you'd fit right in with your amazing ability to bitch.

How much time do you spend to come up with those? Several hours? Get a life idiot. When you grow up, you'll learn that you don't have to prove to the world you're somebody by stepping on others.

Here's something YOU can "reflect upon" ..... you are a catagorical asshole in desperate need of wiping

But why am I wasting my time? :myfault

Have fun with this...I'm sure you'll begin planning your strategic retort as soon as it's posted.... it's what you apparently live for.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
nah i dont need to, youve proven youre an idiot. what else is there to say. I'm sorry but you wont drag me into a little internet arugment with "vienna sausage boy". Nice little rant by the way.
Anyways be careful not to crash, sounds like youre new to this whole motorcycle thing. Have a nice day and i'm adding you to my ignore list so i'm not tempted to come back to this thread.

*edit, even sonofwolf agreed with me, with a knowledgable heavy weight like him behind me, i feel very comfortable.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
eventnick said:
nah i dont need to, youve proven youre an idiot. what else is there to say. I'm sorry but you wont drag me into a little internet arugment with "vienna sausage boy". Nice little rant by the way.
Anyways be careful not to crash, sounds like youre new to this whole motorcycle thing. Have a nice day and i'm adding you to my ignore list so i'm not tempted to come back to this thread.

*edit, even sonofwolf agreed with me, with a knowledgable heavy weight like him behind me, i feel very comfortable.

Another quote for ya VSB.........."It takes one to know one"... Maybe you should slow down that "160 mph missle" enough to figure out what motorcycling is all about. it AIN'T about beatin' down other cyclist for your own ego's sake. That's a Napoleonic trait....small men....huge egos.

"New to this motorcycle thing".........yeah..right.....30+ years new.

I don't need anyone "behind" me to feel comfortable....that sounds uhhhh.. odd?
Have something to do with your "Penis" quotes in all your messages maybe?

Whatever,...as long as you shut the fuk up I'm comfortable. May not return? Oh dear...let me grab a kleenex.

·
Stock Tiip ARIO!
1,625 Posts
I don't think eventnick knows anything because he won't post a pic of his bike which is nothing - no bike.:greensqui :cheers

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
sunofwolf said:
I don't think eventnick knows anything because he won't post a pic of his bike which is nothing - no bike.:greensqui :cheers
are you seriously this retarded, whoa, i clicked on the search button, typed in my name, and clicked on
http://www.r6messagenet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63828

Sunofwolf, you are not smart, you dont take the advice of everyone on this forum, you install things wrong, your exhaust, is NOT correctly installed. and your bike looks like this

Like you let a pack of kindergarnders go after it with a highlighter.

You insult people in threads where their brother has gone into a coma....
You argue with jumper alex, och, thrak, and cever, all of which know about 10,000 more times about bikes than you do
You still think putting leaded gas into your bike is a good idea...
Youre going to try put nos on your bike..which you will fail at.
You lie about the mods on your bike, unlike your 70 series PP, mine are actually on my bike
:stfu:

as much fun as rigor mortis and i are having here, you have only 1100 miles

of riding experience, so sit down, shut the fuck up, and continue to work on your color by number franken bike.

EDIT* Rigor Mortis, I'm sorry i was mean to you.. accept my apology?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts