R6 Message Net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Resident Slow guy...
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That crash was in 2000. I have an 05 R6 right now but have had 4 bikes since. SV, Yzf, 01 R6, FZR 400.
I got paid $1200 bucks. Hardly enough to cover the medical.
Currently doing as many track days at Jennings to possibly race southeast next year.

·
Black is faster
343 Posts
kneedrager428 said:
That crash was in 2000. I have an 05 R6 right now but have had 4 bikes since. SV, Yzf, 01 R6, FZR 400.
I got paid $1200 bucks. Hardly enough to cover the medical.
Currently doing as many track days at Jennings to possibly race southeast next year.
Damn 1200 bucks for an interview. I wouldnt knock that back

·
#1 member
2,807 Posts
damn that was nasty:sick
i was knocked out like that once, woke up in the hospital too. then it sank in, my leathers were cut to shreds by the hospital.
and to think they want their $38k. but i,m out $1,500 on gear they ruined. plus the bastards threw my side pieces to my helmet away. my helmet has no damage to it and they threw that shit in the trash.

·
Resident A-Hole
2,459 Posts
and im sure you'd be bitching if they had removed your leathers and further injured you as well. they cut your clothing/leathers off for a reason, not just to piss you off....

now, throwing your shit away was kinda lame, but if they didn't know what it was, can't really blame them.

·
#1 member
2,807 Posts
all they had to do was wake me up. instead they cut them off then woke me up after they were finished. they threw my helmet pieces away because they thought they broke them by pulling them off.
hospitals should be made to give you a discount on the bill if they cut that kind of stuff off.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.