R6 Message Net banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
JayhawkR6 said:
Thanks Flamed awesome posts, I know what I'll be doing this Saturday at the abandoned airstrip outside of town. These are the most concise writings I've seen on wheelies. And it beats asking your buddy who mumbles about "playing around with it" for ten minutes without actually telling you anything. I asked my friend about wheelies and it ended up being like the time my dad tried to talk to me about sex when I was a kid, at the end I was still clueless.

thanks for the great info
You dirty red blue crow chicken fan. Get out Get out Get Out :lol
just kidding.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I haven't been on here in awhile, but thanks for all the kind words. I try to help when i can, but i'm extremely busy with flying all over the state and attempting to recover a Stolen f4i stuntbike that the police are too fucking lazy to do themselves.

Thomas

·
Registered
40 Posts
RaiderSix said:
Great video on how to wheelie. From Superbike magazine. :thumbup

http://www.madaboutbiking.co.uk/how%202%20wheelie.wmv

thanks for the tip... yea i was taught to do power wheelie first but you are right, the front lifts up too fast.. i'll try the clutch once the spring comes along (sigh..)

boston here is like 20s right now..

anyways, this video link is broken.. anyone have another link? i saw a wheelie instruction video somewhere but can't find it no more.

ight..

mav

·
Registered
8 Posts
GETTING BETTER IN MY WHEELIES I STARTED BY POWERING IT UP AND TODAY I FINALLY GOT THE BALLS TO TRY AND CLUTCH IT IN SECOND STILL TOO SCARED TO CLUTCH IT ON FIRST!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I haven't been on here in a while, but thanks for all the kind words. I try to help when I can, but I'm extremely busy with flying all over the state and attempting to recover a Stolen f4i stunt bike that the police are too fucking lazy to do themselves.

Repair Car Wiring Problems

21 - 39 of 39 Posts