·
Banned
1,456 Posts
You bastards...I wanted the shirt and banner first...I even posted 1st...:lol

·
Banned
2,209 Posts
Also in for 5 tix.

EDIT: OICDN - If i win anything, i already have a shirt so ill send the new one and the banner to you. Under 1 condition - more GF pics and vids. :p hehe

·
Registered
500 Posts
I only have 2 days to set up paypal, get money, and buy tickets :( lol oh well, that just means my tickets will be on top :lol

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Britton said:
I only have 2 days to set up paypal, get money, and buy tickets :( lol oh well, that just means my tickets will be on top :lol
Onlu 2 days? Why is that? The raffle ends July 02, 2005. Plenty of time left.

·
Registered
102 Posts
ochlocracy said:
Yes once you have sent in your entry fee I send you your numbers. As I did last time, I will give the odds at the end of the raffle.

I changed the eligibility to two months because, we recently circumcised post counts, and it’s no longer easy for a new member to gain the amount needed. And to included new members we lowered the join date requirements.
Hmmm, I joined sometime in may. Since the drawing is in July, does May and June count to meet the two month requirement? If not, I guess I will have to wait for the next drawing.

·
Registered
500 Posts
:woot Thanks doooooooood I just gotta pay some insurance and get my licesnse and crap first, but I'm sure I can scrape together a few bucks to donate!

·
Registered
102 Posts

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
danj1111 said:
I just put in 6 dollars with paypal. I only said quantity of one though. I never saw an option. But I didn't really look.
Yes Ignore the quantity, sorry I forgot to mention that this time.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I bought a couple. I could use some improved stopping ability :woot

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
schmidtys311 said:
I just put in my money. When do we get the tix #'s?
Sorry. I went out of town Fri. and haven't got back yet so I don't have the list with me. I should be back tomrrow afternoon and you will have them then.

·
Registered
8,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
I'm still not home yet. but I'm going to try to getinto my computer and get the list so I can send them out tonight.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.