R6 Message Net banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
No, hope, left...
534 Posts
hakjai said:
I bought mine from ebay. Install was simple and its been over a year now and no problems.
A year here as well. It was the first mod the owner did after purchase in 8 of 06, Still looks good to me. :thumbup

·
Registered
204 Posts
I had a problem with the inner structure on mine close to a year after the install. Almost looked as if something broke loose and was rubbing through the taillight. I contacted CA and sent them the defective one. They replaced it with no questions asked. New one has worked great.

·
No, hope, left...
534 Posts
sensez said:
is it as bright as stock?

cause stock is damn bright.
I have the smoked version on mine and seriously, there is no difference. Those LED's are wicked bright and the yellow signal is almost dizzying to look at.

·
Registered
225 Posts
11secFOX said:
I have the smoked version on mine and seriously, there is no difference. Those LED's are wicked bright and the yellow signal is almost dizzying to look at.
+1

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
either the whole left side blinks or the whole right side blinks. that's how mine are anyways.

·
No, hope, left...
534 Posts
sensez said:
when the signal is on.. is it a square light pattern or circle? Does it look like: [] or O when signals are activated.
For my bike it is the entire side. One side or the other. It's crazy to look at and will give you quite a headache if you stare at it for too long.

Brake light on:

/__\

Brake light with signal:

Solid Red --> /_l_\ <-- Alternating Yellow / Red

·
Registered
94 Posts
I just ordered those .......hopefully there are good ,
Hope you liked them. I know I enjoyed them alot. I hate seeing a bike pull up with stalks sticking out even if they are short stalks and in a differant place. These lights just look so much better.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i love my clear alt integrated, i wish i wouldve gotten the sequential integrated!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Clear alternatives wont pass inspection where i go. they said even from 5 feet away they couldnt tell left signal from right signal, and told me to go home and change it. I live in MA, so thats exactly what i did. Rumble fender eliminator with lil carbon turn sigals, looks great and works great!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Can anyone help me out with this install? I see everyone saying its a quick and painless install, which must make me the world's biggest dumbass because I'm stuck.

I have almost everything done. The clear alternatives tailight is in place and hooked to the stock harness, so the brake light works. Now I can't figure out how to properly wire the signal wires to get the turn signals to work.

These are the turn signal wires according to the "directions"

And those turn signal wires have to plug into one or two of these wires? But which one? I see some people saying I need to sodder and others say I don't. Who is right?

41 - 60 of 61 Posts