R6 Message Net banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I'm having a problem since I installed it. I also bought graves flushies, and since I have this combo (ca taillight, graves) in my dash when I turn on the signal, the arrow stays on. Instead of being on,off,on,off you know now it's always on but the intensity of the arrow is changing..

Anybody can help me with that?

·
Registered
14 Posts
No, so that's the reason ? it was perfect before installing my graves flushies, the arrows in the dash were not always on

·
Registered
129 Posts
it's weird that somebody's amber light appear the same time as the red light, and others appear seperatly.

any one have an idea?

·
Phi Alpha
1,518 Posts
Do your graves flushies come on as running lights right now?? They aren't supposed to.

If they are, you have the connector plugged in wrong. This would cause the arrows to stay on.......

I just swapped out my CA clear tailight for a smoked tailight.....:thumbup

It looks hot...black tail section with the smoked/black tailight....very nice.

·
Registered
357 Posts
just got my clear alternatives tail lights in today. ill post up as soon as i get them installed

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just installed this kit

I just installed this kit looks real good. Color is as bright as stock and signals are very visible at night. I was wondering for those of you who mount your plate on the swingarm or elsewhere other than the tail, what did you guys do with the holes where the license plate use to bolt up too. I'll probably plug them for now but I was wondering if there was any company that makes that undertail plastic with no holes in it. Hotbodies has the signals under there but I already have the tail integrator.

·
Registered
97 Posts
go to www.vfxkits.com and buy their plate holder, they look awsome too. As for mounting plate on swingarm, not recommended. I personally think their hideous and dangerous. just my:2cents

·
Doin' it to death!
660 Posts
DisturbedOne said:
has anye one seen the clear alternatives agaisnt the UFO kit... not sure tis wortht he extra money... i ehar the ufo are super bright, but they are same color turn signals. id be worried they would blend... n e opinions
Yes, the UFO'S are MUCH brighter than the CA's. They flash different colors too. The breaks are red, and the turnsignals are amber. Plus they do all those cool lighting tricks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Funky Mo Fo said:
Yes, the UFO'S are MUCH brighter than the CA's. They flash different colors too. The breaks are red, and the turnsignals are amber. Plus they do all those cool lighting tricks.
Sorry for my n00bness, but could you provide me with a link to the UFO kit?

-Pearson

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Just bought a clear alternatives unit. The right side tail light was coming on and off when I would wiggle the wires going into the harness.

The guy I bought them from told me to call clear alternatives. I called them, told them about the problem. They sent me a new one that came in 2 days later with a return slip for the defective unit.

New unit worked perfect.

Very pleased with their service.... I was exspecting them to ask me to send them the defective part - then they would send me a new one.

21 - 40 of 61 Posts